Monday 6 April 2009

My Team Mates - Jason Wood


First up to answer the questions is Jason Wood, Striker.

BEST TRAINER
To be honest no one turns up so it's hard to pick!

WORST TRAINER
Me.

QUICKEST PLAYER
Wee Phil I'd imagine

SLOWEST PLAYER
If we are talking about on the pitch it has to be Colin.

THE JOKER
I like a bit of a giggle but Godfrey maybe shades it

BIGGEST MOANER
Step forward Gaz Morrison

HARD MAN
Big Rossco doesn't miss anyone!

MOST SKILFUL
Has to be Willie Manson.

MOST INTELLIGENT
Im not the thickest myself but John Paul has a decent job so I'll go for him!

LEAST INTELLIGENT
Needless to say Ross Allan tops my list.

WORST TASTE IN MUSIC
Godfrey - Take That, Lionel Ritchie, Girls Aloud

WORST DRESS SENSE
Hendo

LONGEST IN THE SHOWER?
Ross Allan or Mickey


0 comments:

Post a Comment