Thursday 16 April 2009

My Team Mates - J P Jamieson



Next up is John Paul Jamieson, Defender.

BEST TRAINER – are you shitting me?! Training, what’s that?! If anyone I would say the tinkerman, there every week.

WORST TRAINER
 – maybe Jack ‘it ruins my sleep’ Mcghie or Willie ‘I was out walking the dog’ Manson or Phil ‘my bus pass ran oot’ Meldrum or Dave ‘I fell in the shower’ Lee…..

QUICKEST PLAYER – willie or phil, think we need to get a sprint-off to decide that one! 

SLOWEST PLAYER – Coco, another sprint-off for the end of the season. Name your time and place mate!! 

THE JOKER – has to be Godfrey, does he ever stop for breath?! Very funny lad.

BIGGEST MOANER
 –  Gaz Morrison, sure he has PMT

MOST INTELLIGENT
 – Modesty is my strong point so I’ll go for Dave Lee… otherwise he’ll go in a huff again!

LEAST INTELLIGENT
 – Ross Allan, big Marlon Dingle!!

BEST DANCER
 – Gaz again, somewhere between Chris Brown and an epileptic fit. Legend!! 

LONGEST IN THE SHOWER? -  Can’t say I’ve been looking but I hear Gogs and Rossco take their time!!

3 comments:

  1. I think Jack's excuse for training was the best I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never asked him most skilful - has to be JP himself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never knew kirk broadfoot played for cabrera

    ReplyDelete