Wednesday 8 April 2009

My Team Mates - Iain Godfrey



Next up and 3rd in our series in Iain Godrey, Defender....

BEST TRAINER
Im never at training so wouldn't know!

WORST TRAINER
Me.

QUICKEST PLAYER
Phil

SLOWEST PLAYER
Me or Colin

THE JOKER
Jase or myself

BIGGEST MOANER
Gary Morrison

HARD MAN
Wee Hendo.

MOST SKILFUL
Willy Manson

MOST INTELLIGENT
John Paul

LEAST INTELLIGENT
Ross Allan

WORST TASTE IN MUSIC
Me.

WORST DRESS SENSE
Mickey or JP with his dodgy skants

LONGEST IN THE SHOWER?
Rossco


5 comments:

  1. tyrone shave
    that is you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck all like me!

    You lot shouldnt be takin the piss out of me in my current condition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your no still milking that one are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be fair that is nowt like Godders!

    Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!

    ReplyDelete